Taipei Air Station - 1966 - - - " What you have in the end are memories"......... Photo Courtesy of Richard Reesh.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Another Walk on the HSA Sidewalks along Chun Shan North Road

I want to up-date everyone who has followed the on-going construction in the old HSA East and West Compounds as the opening of the Floral Exposition draws near.  Things are coming together.. 

In addition to an update, I wanted to video the US Flags atop of,  what I believe to be the new United States Floral Expo building in the East Compound.   

I took a still photo of the flags high atop the new building a few days ago, you can see the photo in an earlier post farther down this page. 

To my dismay, they had removed the two flags sometime after I photographed them earlier in the week.

I open the first video talking about the location of the OLD HOUSE that served as the Linkou NCO Club back in the day, then walk north along the sidewalk along side the East Compound.....






I ran out of card space.  I put in a new card, walked across the street and started a new video, below, as I walked back down the street. .


1 comment:

Sarj Bloom said...

Price less indeed. I didn't spend time in Taichung but visited there. I left Taiwan in 1963 but everything was similar to the times in the videos. Thanks you so much for sharing these.