Taipei Air Station - 1966 - - - " What you have in the end are memories"......... Photo Courtesy of Richard Reesh.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hot & Humid Days in Taiwan

I am sure some are wondering why new information has not been posted recently -

I have been in Taiwan on a wonderful 3 week vacation, and what a "beautiful and fun time" it was.

A group of us "Old Timers" arrived about 3 weeks ago for a tour and look-back at the old places of Taipei and down island.

I am heading home soon and others on our trip have returned home, or moved on to other Asian destinations.

I will begin a series of posts on our trip as soon as I can collect the photographs from all our trip participants.

What beauty this island has, more than one can imagine.

Please keep an eye out for our first post soon.

1 comment:

Don said...

I'm sure there are many of us who are really looking forward to seeing and hearing all about the group's adventures!